Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Afgan Stew in a slow cooker
- 2 1/2 pounds lamb stew meat - I use neck fillets, generally 6 cut iinto large chunks 1/3 cup olive oil 3/4 pound onions, diced large , softened
- 4 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons turmeric 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper - or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 32 ounce can chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup beef stock
- Salt, to taste
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?