Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Aegean kakavia (Beautiful fish stew)
- olive oil
- 2 onions, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 sticks celery, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 beef tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 500 g potatoes, peeled and cut into 3-4cm chunks
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 litre organic vegetable stock
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 700 g fresh fish fillets, from
- , ask your fishmonger, scaled and pin-boned
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 small bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh dill, roughly chopped
- greek extra virgin olive oil
- 1 loaf rustic bread, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?