Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Adzuki Butternut Squash Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon (dried) coriander
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped chipotle pepper (from can, or rehydrated from dried chile)
- 2 teaspoons fine grain sea salt
- 2 medium-large onions
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 5 - 6 cups water
- 5 whole canned tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cups cooked or canned adzuki beans
- cilantro drizzle (optional)*
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?