Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 3/4 cups warm water (110 degrees F)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|