Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature and cut up into cubes
- 2 four ounce bars high quality milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 four ounce bars high quality dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (NOT regular table salt)
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 four ounce bar bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?