Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Adobo-Marinated Chicken Tacos Recipe
- 4 dried ancho chiles (about 2 ounces), wiped clean, stemmed, and seeded
- 4 dried guajillo chiles (about 1 ounce), wiped clean, stemmed, and seeded
- 1/2 cup water , plus more for soaking the chiles
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped peeled ginger (from about 1 [3-inch] piece)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, chicken tenders, or a mixture of both
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Warm corn or flour tortillas
- Diced avocado (optional)
- Chopped fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Finely chopped white onion (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?