Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Adios, October! But first, some green chili
- 4 lbs of boneless pork butt, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb of poblano peppers (about 5)
- 4-10 serrano peppers stems removed and sliced
- 4-10 jalapeno peppers stems removed and sliced
- 1 lb tomatillos cut in 1/8ths (about 6 to 8)
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 6 tablespoons of cumin
- 2 tablespoon of Mexican oregano
- 2/3 to 1 cup of cilantro
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup of dark beer
- 1/4 cup of masa harina
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Peanut oil, olive oil or lard for frying
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?