Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Achiote-Grilled Turkey Breast with Tomatoes, Chiles, and Mint
- 3 tablespoons achiote paste, divided
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 4 1/2-to5-pound whole turkey breast
- (scant) loosely packed stemmed dried chiles de àrbol or chiles japones (about 12 to 16 chiles)
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, quartered through core end
- 8 mint leaves, coarsely chopped, plus sprigs for garnish
- 3 tablespoons masa (corn tortilla mix)
- Coarse kosher salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?