Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
A risotto for early summer
- 450ml vegetable stock , made wth half a stock cube
- 4 asparagus spears , trimmed (trimmings kept) and each spear sliced into 4
- 200-250g/8-9oz peas in the pod, about 85g/3oz podded (pods kept)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion , finely chopped
- 85ml risotto rice
- 3 tbsp white wine (keep the rest of the bottle chilling)
- small handful of freshly grated Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)
- small handful of rocket and a few Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative) shavings, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?