Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
A rather pleasing carrot cake with lime mascarpone icing
- 250 g unsalted butter, softened
- 250 g light brown soft sugar
- 5 large free-range eggs
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 170 g self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 slightly heaped teaspoon baking powder
- 100 g ground almonds
- 100 g shelled walnuts, chopped, plus a handful for serving
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- teaspoon ground ginger
- 250 g carrots, peeled and coarsely grated
- sea salt
- 100 g mascarpone cheese
- 200 g full-fat cream cheese
- 85 g icing sugar, sifted
- zest and juice of 2 limes
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?