Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
A more natural chile con queso
- 1/2 onion diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 3 Serrano peppers diced
- 3 jalapeno peppers diced
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 6 cups of shredded cheese, can use any combination of Longhorn cheddar and Monterrey Jack
- 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, peeled and diced (about 1 cup, can use canned if tomatoes arent in season)
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- Salt to taste
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?