Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
A killer mac 'n' cheese
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 45 g butter
- 3 heaped tablespoons plain flour
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 litre semi-skimmed milk
- 600 g dried macaroni
- 8 tomatoes
- 150 g Cheddar cheese, freshly grated
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- a few sprigs fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 2 splashes Worcestershire sauce, optional
- 1 grating nutmeg, optional
- 3 big handfuls fresh breadcrumbs
- olive oil
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?