Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
A hat, a skirt and some squash blossoms
- 24 squash blossoms, stems and stamens removed.
- 1 poblano pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 half an onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon of dried epazote (can substitute with 1/4 cup fresh cilantro)
- 3 cups of Oaxacan, Monterrey Jack or Muester cheese, grated
- 12 tortillas (can use either corn or flour)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?