Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
A beautiful sorrel risotto with crumbled goat's cheese
- 2 litres organic vegetable or chicken stock
- olive oil
- 1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 sticks celery, trimmed and finely chopped
- 600 g risotto rice
- 250 ml vermouth or dry white wine
- 1 goat's cheese, approximately 100g
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 dried red chilli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 whole nutmeg
- 300 g sorrel, washed and dried
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 handfuls Parmesan cheese, freshly grated, plus extra for serving
- extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?