Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
A badly burnt bird, but great giblet gravy
- Giblets (gizzard, neck, heart and liver), removed from turkey cavity and washed
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 1 stick of celery, cut into four or five pieces.
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into four or five pieces
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 stick of butter
- 8 tablespoons of flour
- 1-2 teaspoons of turmeric
- 1-2 teaspoons of paprika
- 2-3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce (can add more to taste)
- 1 cup of turkey pan drippings
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?