Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
A Tasty Frittata
- Cilantro Chile Sauce
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- 1 green (serrano) chile, seeds removed
- 2 pinches ground cumin
- a couple big pinches of salt
- 6 large organic eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 3 small potatoes, very very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup yellow zucchini or cauliflower,1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- couple pinches of salt
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?