Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
A Simple Vegetable Broth Instead of Stock
- Chunks of onion, with peel
- Trimmed leaves of leek or scallion, cut up
- Chunks or peelings of carrot
- Chunks or peelings of celery
- 2 or 3 cloves of garlic with peel, smashed
- Several sprigs and stems of parsley
- Stalks and leaves of basil, oregano, marjoram, sage, or other herbs
- Optional flavor enhancers:
- Pinch of peperoncino
- Strips of lemon peel
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 25kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|