Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
A Simple Tomato Soup
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, olive oil, or coconut oil
- 2 medium yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt, plus more to taste
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chile flakes
- 2 (28-ounce) cans whole tomatoes (pref. fire-roasted)
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- to serve: any of the following that sound good to you - cooked brown rice, lemon wedges, toasted almond slices, pan-fried paneer, fresh thyme or oregano, oregano drizzle, a poached egg
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?