Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
A Simple Seafood Bisque
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans oysters, drained and rinsed
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans chopped clams with juice
- 1 cup chopped portobello mushrooms
- 2 green onions, minced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.7g|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|