Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
A Simple Roast Turkey
- 1 12-14-pound turkey, giblets and neck removed, at room temperature for 1 hour
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 2 celery stalks, coarsely chopped
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature, divided
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 3 sprigs rosemary
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?