Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
A Quest For Perfect Pad ThaiVegetarian Pad Thai
- pound rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 2 scallions, sliced (white and green parts divided)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- cup beansprouts
- cup ground peanuts
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Siracha or red chili paste
- Cilantro leaves (optional)
- Soak the rice noodles in warm water for 20 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?