Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
A Good Soup for the Sick
- 1 pound cranberry beans (like Borlotti)
- 8 cups of water
- 15 medium cloves of garlic, peeled and trimmed
- 2 big shallots (I might have used a white onion but didn't have one), sliced on the axis into thin crescents
- 2-3 dried smoked chiles (I used smoked serranos) but I suspect dried chipotles or even one or two chipotles from the can (in adobo sauce) would work nicely
- 2 teaspoons+ fine sea salt for seasoning
- a drizzle of flavorful extra-virgin olive oil
- a small handful of cilantro, chopped
- a couple (optional) handfuls of a salty hard cheese, Parmesan, grated (I think my mystery cheese was actually
- Three Sisters Serena
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?