Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
A Celebratory Breakfast Omelet
- 4 teaspoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 small onion (for about ½ cup chopped)
- 1 clove fresh garlic, or ½ teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- ½ cup chopped vegetables, such as mushrooms, green bell pepper, tomato, ripe olives, or a mixture (see Notes)
- 3 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning or dried basil (optional)
- ½ cup finely shredded or grated cheese, such as Cheddar, Parmesan, Swiss, or a mixture
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 328kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 347mg (116%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|