Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Terms and Conditions
- Food2Fork may at any time revise the following terms and conditions by posting such amendments to the site or by the use of e-mail or postal services. Users are responsible for checking back often for the updated terms and conditions. The date of the last revision will be posted at the top of this page; any such revisions will therefore become active. Any further use of the site and other services will automatically represent your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- Food2Fork account: Some of the services offered on the site may only be available with the use of a registered account. You therefore agree to provide us with true accurate information. Food2Fork has the right to terminate accounts if it is found that the information provided did not meet the requirements. Food2Fork may block you the user from any current or future use of the site.
When registering for an account on Food2Fork.com, you may choose your own username and password assuming that it does not contain vulgar language. Food2Fork will not be held responsible for the confidentiality of your username and password and will not be held responsible for any events that occur under your username. Food2Fork holds the right to delete any accounts that have been found to be used by an unauthorized party.
Food2Fork will not be held responsible or liable for any losses incurred by the unauthorized use of an account. You may be held responsible for any losses that occur to Food2Fork or other users through the unauthorized use of your account.
- Use of Site Content and Services: Food2Fork owns and operates the Site and Services. The information and content on the site are protected by copyright laws worldwide. The content on the available on the sites and services are the property of Food2Fork, content is also the property of the suppliers of Food2Fork. The site and content are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may use the site and services for your own personal, non-commercial use as written in the Terms and Conditions. No use of this site or services may in any way be used for any resale or commercial purposes. In no way shall you use the site, the site content, or the services; and downloading or copying of account information; or any use of data mining robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Unless Food2Fork has given such permission in a separate license, you agree to the mentioned terms and conditions. On all copies, the original copyright notices must be retained. Site content shall not be in anyway: modified, distributed, or reproduced. Without the written consent of Food2Fork, in no way shall content exploited for any commercial purpose. No use of trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including page layout or form, text, or images) can be used within the site content without Food2Fork’s expressed written consent. No use of hidden text ie. Meta tags, etc. may be used without the expressed written consent of Food2Fork. Food2Fork and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms and Conditions. You the user agree not to interfere, bypass, or disable security related features of the site and services. Users are all prohibited from disabling, bypassing, or circumventing features that restricted the copying of any site content or may alterations to the enforcement limitations of the site, the site content of the services. Unauthorized use terminates this agreement or license given by Food2Fork in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Food2Fork and its suppliers reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the site content and services.
The use and access of the material from our suppliers must be used at your own risk.
- Personal Content: All messages or opinions displayed on the blogs or any others place on the site posted by members are not necessarily those of the staff or management of Food2Fork. Therefore Food2Fork is not to be held liable for comments or posts displayed on the site.
You are held responsible for the comments made on your own account. Food2Fork reserves the right to terminate accounts that post vulgar or offensive language.
Limits may be placed on the limits of the content that is posted. Food2Fork is not responsible for the confidentiality of publicly posted items.
Whether publicly or privately transmitted, Food2Fork will not be responsible for the content that you post, upload, or transmit through your account. You recognize that you have the rights or permission to use the content that you are posting to the with respect to the site or services unless otherwise stated by Food2Fork. If there is a breach in the Terms and Conditions by you then you will be required to compensate for the loss incurred to Food2Fork or its suppliers, and to not Food2Fork liable for any and all claims and liabilities which may occur from the content that you content or any unauthorized use of material that result in a breach of these terms, or from any acts committed through your use of the sites and services.
You the user will retain the ownership rights to your content. Although regarding your content that is submitted or made public and accessible in such areas of the site, you grant permission to Food2Fork a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sublicense able and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform Your Content (in whole or in part) in connection with the Site and the Services and Food2Fork's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also accept that there may be limits placed upon the amount of content that a user can post.
- Your Conduct: You agree that by accessing or using the Site, the Site Content, or the Services, you may be exposed to Site Content or other materials that are offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. You agree not to use, or to encourage or permit others to use, the Site or the Services to: (a) Make Available any material that is unlawful, harmful , threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child pornography, lewd, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) stalk or harass another; (c) harm minors in any way; (d) Make Available any material that you do not have the right to Make Available or that infringes any intellectual property right of any party; (e) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (f) engage in any chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, spamming, surveys or other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise); (g) access or use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any Food2Fork server or the networks connected to any Food2Fork server; (h) disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, the Site Content, systems, resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites; (i) market any goods or services for any business purposes unless specifically allowed to do so by Food2Fork; (j) access or attempt to access any Site Content or material that you are not authorized to access or through any means not intentionally made available through the Site; (k) reproduce, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Site or Site Content, use of any Site or Site Content, or access to any Site Content; or (l) use any robot, spider, data mining, search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the Site or the Site Content, except as permitted by robots.txt.
- Food2Fork will not be obligated to monitor or review the site, the site content, or any other materials posted on the site at any time, although this may occur. . If Food2Fork is made aware of possible or definite violations Food2Fork reserves the right to investigate the content of users that are in violation or believed to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions, and reserve the right to terminate any of your content for any reason or no reason. If Food2Fork finds that a violation has occurred, it reserves the right to refer the matter over to the authorities. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law,Food2Fork is entitled to disclose any information or materials, including Your Content, in its possession in connection with your use of the Site to (a) comply with applicable law, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce the Terms, (c) respond to any claims that Your Content violates the Terms or rights of third parties, (d) respond to your requests for customer services, or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Food2Fork, its users or the public, and law enforcement or other government officials, as Food2Fork in its sole discretion believes to be necessary or appropriate. In the event you are a minor, Food2Fork reserves the right to provide access to your account to your parents, guardian, or other authorized adult, upon such adult’s request.
- Notification of Copyright Infringement: Food2Fork will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Site or on sites linked to or from this Site or in connection with the Services or Materials, please provide, pursuant to the DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement to the Designated Agent for this Site (identified below), which must contain the following elements:
(a) A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim have been infringed and identification of what content in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
(c) A description of where the content that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Information sufficient to permit Food2Fork to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content identified in your notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
(f) A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, which you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Food2Fork’s Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
- Trademarks: Food2Fork and graphics, logos, service marks, and trade names used on the site are trademarks of Food2Fork and may not be used without written permission. Other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and graphics that may appear on the site are the property of their respective owners.
- Modifications: Food2Fork reserves the right to modify at the site and the services at any time without notice. You agree that Food2Fork is in no way liable for any modifications of the site content or the modification, suspension, or discontinuing of the site.
- Feedback: You agree that any messages that are sent to Food2Fork will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not send material that you believe to be confidential to Food2Fork without written consent.
- Communications: You agree that when you send a message to Food2Fork electronically you give the right to Food2Fork to respond electronically either through and e-mail or post to the site. You agree that by submitting your contact information you giveFood2Fork the right to use and disclose this information, including periodic mailings updating you about Food2Fork and its news.
- Third Party Links: Food2Fork contains third party link. You agree that Food2Fork is not responsible for the site content that is operated by third parties. Food2Fork supplies these link but will or may not review and monitor their material or are responsible for the material.
- Warranty Disclaimer: Food2Fork does the best it can to monitor the products that are being used in the recipes, although you are ultimately responsible for verifying the information you find and use on the site or services and use these at your own risk. Food2Fork uses search terms for the sole purpose organizing search content, and cannot be held liable for if such results do not abide by government standards. Food2Fork cannot guarantee that the site content that result from a search will reflect the search terms. You agree to be held responsible for the screening of ingredients that may be harmful to you and release Food2Fork from any such liabilities. Food2Fork IS PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Food2Fork AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL representations, WARRANTIES, and conditions, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY representations, WARRANTIES or conditions OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. Food2Fork AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. INFORMATION AT THIS SITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THIS SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL Food2Fork OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THE SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THE AGGREGATE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF FOOD2FORK OR ITS SUPPLIERS IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, THE SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10). CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Mobile Terms and Conditions: The following terms and conditions govern your use of mobile programs (“Program(s)”) offered by the Site, so please read them carefully. Your use of any aspect of the Program will constitute your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions.
If you cannot agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the Program. These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time. The date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page. Your continued access to, or use of, the Program will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to these terms and conditions.
Your failure to follow these terms and conditions may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Program, without notice, in addition to our other remedies. Food2Fork reserves the right to discontinue the Program, or change the content or formatting of the Program, at any time without notice to you, and to require the immediate cessation of any specific use of the Program.
(a) Your carrier’s standard messaging rates apply to all mobile text messages you initiate from our Site to your cell phone. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service carrier.
(b) You agree that the cell phone number you enter in the Program is registered in your name, and that you will not initiate messages to the cell phone of any other person or entity.
(c) You shall have a mobile communications subscription with a participating carrier or otherwise have access to a mobile communications network for which we make the Program available. You shall provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the Program, including but not limited to, a mobile hand set or other mobile access device that is in working order and suitable for use, as determined in our sole discretion, in connection with the Program.
(d) You agree not to modify the format or branding of the content provided in the Program (“Content”) or to add any materials, including any advertisements or other promotional content, to such Content. The Content is owned by Food2Fork, its affiliates or licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. Food2Fork grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to download and use the Content on a designated compatible mobile device, solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. You shall not reproduce, modify perform, transfer, distribute, sell, create derivative works of or otherwise use or make available the content or the Program except as expressly provided for in these Terms.
(e) Food2Fork provides the Program “as is” and shall not be liable for your use of the information, content, or material contained therein. Food2Fork will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE PROGRAM(S), INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
17. General Provisions: Food2Fork does not take into account laws of particular cities, counties, or other governing bodies. Visitors access the site doing so at their own accord and cannot hold Food2Fork responsible for local laws. If any of the Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Terms and Conditions not be impaired or invalid and will be enforceable to the maximum extent of the law. These terms and conditions and any legal action will be governed, controlled, interpreted, and defined by and under the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflicts of law of another region. With you use of the site, you acknowledge that in the case of a lawsuit filed against you by Food2Fork, you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts for the county in which Food2Fork’s principal business is located.
If you have any questions contact us via e-mail at [email protected]